Monday, July 30, 2012

Pass It On, Please

The big moment has arrived! 


Kickstarter, a crowdfunding site where artists, rather than seeking patronage from one large donor instead seeks funding for their projects from small amounts pledged by many donors.


I've just launched a campaign to raise funds to polish up The Boxer Rebellion and send it out into the world to find support from:

  • Book Reviewers with recommendations
  • Libraries with readers
  • Educators with impact
  • Politicians with power
  • Celebrities with platforms
  • Anyone who might be able to help stop bullying
Kickstarter is an All or Nothing deal. That means that if I reach my funding goal the people who have pledged will be charged that amount and receive rewards from me, but if I fail to reach my goal then those who have pledged will be charged absolutely nothing. And that's where you come in.

I need news of this campaign to reach far and wide. Every ReTweet or FaceBook share, GoodReads or Amazon review spreads the word to those who've never heard of me or my novel about gay bullying in High School and cyberspace. The more people who take a look at my campaign the wider my audience and pool of potential pledge makers.


Check out the Kickstarter Project: The Boxer Rebellion

1 comment: